|OpenSystems Media (OSM) has appointed Jim Turley to moderate its embedded webcasts and virtual events under the Embedded Computing Design banner. He is the former editor-in-chief of Embedded Systems Design magazine and Embedded Systems Conference Chair.|
“In the recent months, some publishers have abandoned their coverage of the embedded space. Our hiring of Jim Turley and our newest Embedded App reinforces our print and online commitment,” said Patrick Hopper, Publisher, OpenSystems Media.
Jim can be reached at [email protected]
Bob founded Publitek in 1998. He has over 25 years’ experience in running technology PR and marketing communications agencies, following earlier careers in broadcast engineering and electronic component marketing. Bob read Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Bangor, Wales, and has an MA in Marketing. He was elected a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing in 1996.
- Ciarcia buys Circuit Cellar back from ElektorOctober 27th, 2014
- Best practice for Twitter – a B2B perspectiveFebruary 24th, 2014
- Engineers and technical content marketing channels are changingApril 28th, 2015
- REVEALED: the semiconductor companies winning in social mediaSeptember 3rd, 2014
- Why semiconductor firms need technical content marketingAugust 31st, 2015
- elektronik informationen gets a new look (Germany)August 24th, 2015
- L’Embarqué hits over 100,000 page views per monthJuly 26th, 2015