François Gauthier, who left his post as editor-in-chief of ElectroniqueS magazine earlier this year after its acquisition by private investor, Marc Laufer, has announced that he plans to launch a web site, newsletter and digital magazine. Titles for the new media have not been announced but François says the venture will be dedicated to the embedded market and will cover software, boards, standardisation and other issues. He’s planning to present more information during the Electronica show in Munich in November.
Bob founded Publitek in 1998. He has over 25 years’ experience in running technology PR and marketing communications agencies, following earlier careers in broadcast engineering and electronic component marketing. Bob read Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Bangor, Wales, and has an MA in Marketing. He was elected a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing in 1996.
- Ciarcia buys Circuit Cellar back from ElektorOctober 27th, 2014
- Best practice for Twitter – a B2B perspectiveFebruary 24th, 2014
- Engineers and technical content marketing channels are changingApril 28th, 2015
- REVEALED: the semiconductor companies winning in social mediaSeptember 3rd, 2014
- Why semiconductor firms need technical content marketingAugust 31st, 2015
- elektronik informationen gets a new look (Germany)August 24th, 2015
- L’Embarqué hits over 100,000 page views per monthJuly 26th, 2015