Deep tech PR experts can help spread the word about game-changing embedded innovation. Here’s how.
If embedded systems are your thing, then embedded world is the place to be. The 21st edition of the Nuremberg-based exhibition and conference, which concluded on 16th March, was, once again, a great success. The numbers speak for themselves: almost 27 thousand visitors and 950 exhibitor booths.
For deep tech PR experts like Publitek, embedded world is an unmissable opportunity to spread the word about game-changing embedded innovations. From autonomous driving to electrification and the Internet of Things (IoT), embedded technology is helping build a more sustainable and connected world. This is why we are always passionate about bringing together leading manufacturers of embedded systems with top tech journalists and influencers. This year’s embedded world was no exception.
Helping embedded leaders tell stories that matter
Over the years, embedded world has become the go-to trade show and conference for embedded systems suppliers and experts. The event brings together industry leaders from all over the world, to circulate ideas and concepts for future innovation.
As always, Publitek was out in force at embedded world 2023. We helped some of the biggest names in the embedded space, including ADLINK, Silicon Labs, Qorvo, Mouser, KIOXIA, ASUS IoT, and Murata, announce their latest innovations to the world. We organised – and in many cases facilitated – over 90 media briefings with leading electronics editors from Germany, the UK, the Nordic countries, Spain, Italy, and more.
Connecting the embedded community
This year, our PR efforts at embedded world went beyond press briefings. We wanted to create new opportunities for embedded leaders, editors, and influencers to meet in an informal setting. Our extensive experience in B2B tech PR tells us that this type of event can go a long way toward cementing relationships and spreading new ideas. So, we organised an evening social event with traditional food and drink, which was a success. Over 30 people from Europe and North America attended – and the feedback we received was extremely positive.
Spreading the word about embedded technology that changes the world
At Publitek, we are fortunate to have some of the leaders in the embedded industry among our clients. At this year’s embedded word, we helped some of these companies showcase technological developments that can help make the world a better place. Some of the most exciting demonstrations that we supported at the show included:
- Autonomous driving – A live autonomous driving proof-of-concept demonstration for multiple autonomous driving applications (from levels 1 to 4);
- Wearables – Some of the tiniest, most energy-efficient, and secure Bluetooth Low Energy wearables and portable medical devices for homes and hospitals;
- Machine learning – An ultra-low power machine learning solution for data, audio, and vision applications;
- Electric Vehicles – Intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) to maximise performance, safety, and lifetime of EV batteries, whether Li-ion, Li-polymer, or LiFePO4;
- IoT – A single board computer that provides additional choices for IoT developers and the world’s first industrial computer to support up to 450W TDP GPU and guarantee flexibility and resilience for heavy demanding edge AI applications, and
- Wi-Fi 6 – A new Multi-Protocol Wireless Module that enables simultaneous use of Wi-Fi 6 and matter.
Looking forward to embedded world 2024
Embedded world remains an unmissable event for anyone passionate about embedded systems and their applications. Publitek has been supporting leading embedded companies at embedded world for the past 20 years. We can’t wait to be at the show again in April 2024. Our core mission remains the same: bringing together thought leaders from the embedded community and helping them tell compelling stories about ground-breaking embedded innovations.
To learn more about Publitek’s deep tech B2B PR and event support capabilities visit our Awareness & Visibility page.