Effective May 6th 2013, www.ilb2b.it became www.tech-plus.it (much easier to remember!) Fiera Milano Media, publishers of Automazione e Strumentazione, Automazione Oggi, Fieldbus & Networks, Elettronica Oggi, Embedded, EONews, RMO Rivista di Meccanica Oggi, Progettare, Fluidotecnica and Energie & Ambiente Oggi is running five portal under the Tech Plus banner:
The five portals are:
· Elettronica Plus (www.elettronica-plus.it) is the portal covering electronics, from semiconductor to test and measurement systems. It will supplement Elettronica Oggi, Embedded, EO News and new vertical titles EO Medical, Power EO and EO Lighting.
· Automazione Plus (www.automazione-plus.it) is the channel dedicated to the technologies and processes to get the best machinery and equipment, while improving the safety and quality of work. This portal complements Automazione e Strumentazione, Automazione Oggi, Fieldbus & Networks and Soluzioni Software per l’Industria.
· Meccanica Plus (www.meccanica-plus.it) was created for an industry that is now one of the most dynamic players of the Italian exports. Content will be contributed from journalists at RMO – Rivista di Meccanica Oggi, Progettare, Fluidotecnica and Uomini & Imprese.
· Energia Plus (www.energia-plus.it) will have strong synergies with other portals, especially those dedicated to the automation and the Environment. Energy Plus will also benefit from the expertise brought by the editorial staff of Energie & Ambiente Oggi.
· Ambiente Plus (www.ambiente-plus.it) covers water management; control and treatment of emissions; waste collection; disposal and recycling of waste; remediation of contaminated sites; and the recovery of materials. It will benefit from content from Energie & Ambiente Oggi and of AIAT (Environment and Territory Engineers Association).
The five portals are designed to provide engineers, managers, designers and researchers with specialised market information from the most influential magazines in these sectors.
The re-design enables the publisher to offer more services to advertisers including rich media, microsites and video. Advertising will be served by Google’s DoubleClick platform.