The “Online Brand Benchmark Report: 30 Leading Brands in the Electronics Industry,” has been published by Heardable. Heardable Co-Founder Gunther Sonnenfeld said “the objective of this report is to help leaders in the electronics industry understand the levers through which online brand value is created in order to identify opportunities to grow the value of their brand going forward.”
According to the report, five best practices leading electronics industry brands are:
1. Strong social media presence, participation, followers and advocates
2. Search engine optimized websites
3. Usable websites (easy to engage, share, interact, contact and transact)
4. Regular monitoring and optimization using web analytics software and testing tools
5. Optimizing websites for mobile smartphone browsing
Download a free copy here.